Knox County, Ohio Communities | Sam Miller
- Apple Valley Real estateSituated on the picturesque 3.25 mile-long, 511-acre Apple Valley Lake, homeowners enjoy a private community with numerous amenities.
- Centerburg Real Estate Centerburg Ohio is situated at the geographical center of Ohio and stakes the claim as the “Heart of Ohio”. .
- Danville Real Estate A small farming community with a rich history, where residents are known for their friendliness and often treat visitors as family.
- Fredericktown Real Estate Offers a village community peacefully located in the rolling hills of Knox County. Fredericktown has strong citizen involvement, which has helped to create the community library and bandstand.
- Gambier Real Estate The village of Gambier is primarily known as the location of Kenyon College, one of the top liberal arts colleges in the country, the area is an attractive town full of natural beauty and historic architecture.
- Howard Real Estate A peaceful community that includes families and retirees, which is near the Apple Valley Lake and Kokosing River, which offer numerous water sports activities.
- Martinsburg Real Estate A tight-knit community and home to the only rodeo arena in Knox County.
- Knox County Real Estate With its historic homes, red brick streets, museums, colleges, river and beautiful, wooded land, Knox County Ohio Real Estate offers a prime location to live.
- Mount Vernon Real Estate Known by locals as “America’s Hometown” and named “Ohio’s Most Livable City” by Ohio magazine, Mount Vernon Ohio has picturesque historic neighborhoods, charming shops, popular restaurants and two of the finest rural museums in Ohio.